In this back-of-house position, you are often times the first point of contact and subsequently a direct link between customers and our business. This person must display exceptional communication, composure and eloquence when speaking.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer all phone calls and voicemails by either relaying the appropriate information or passing along to the coordinating department manager
- Provide basic and accurate information via phone or email
- Assist departments in basic back-of-house tasks as they are needed
- Handle confidential matters appropriately
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Customer service attitude and friendly personality
- Exceptional communication, composure and eloquence when speaking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and responsible
- Ability to learn other software as required
- Able to work standing, sitting, bending, moving, walking 100% of the day
- Great at time management
- A desire to learn is a must!
If you are interested in applying, please fill out this application and bring into the store. Thank you!