Position: Stocking and Carryout Support
Position Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday
Overview: The Stocking and Carryout Support Staff assist with the overall product flow of the garden center including receiving of inventory, product placement and customer carryout. All departments rely on them to assist and meet the needs of our employees and customers on a daily basis.
- Assist in unloading, receiving and pricing shipments of plants and pottery
- Restock inventory at the direction of department managers
- Help with heavy lifting throughout the garden center and gift shop
- Carryout customer’s purchases and safely load their vehicles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Contribute to the customer experience and workplace energy by being positive, helpful and respectful
- Offer outstanding service to our customers
- Show strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Maintain a high level of productivity working both with a team or independently
- Looking for a friendly team player who is eager to learn
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs. throughout the day
- Willing and able to work outside during all weather conditions
- Must be flexible during holiday busy times
- Forklift certification helpful but not required
About Abide A While Garden Boutique
We are a family owned business in the heart of Mount Pleasant with a proven track record of 60+ years of increased growth, visibility, and opportunity. Our company’s culture is rooted in trust, integrity and the appreciation of natural beauty. You’ll find our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm and sense of pride.
All applicants are asked to complete a company application and submit it to Abide A While Garden Boutique / 1460 Highway 17 North / Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Upon review of application, eligible applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview. You may: (1) download company application from our website, https://abideawhile.com, or (2) pick up one at our location during business hours. EOE/DFWP/Background checks are required.